I’ve installed Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin’s cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service gives you an easy way to trigger your Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin’s cron job script.
Just follow the simple steps below to configure cron job for your Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin:
- Before using SetCron, please add define(‘DISABLE_WP_CRON’, true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Go to Tasks and click Add Task.
- In the field “URL” of the form, enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency.
- For executing your script every fifteen minutes, enter:
*/15 for minute, * for hour, * for day of month, * for month and * for day of week fields.
- If necessary, complete the rest of the details.
- You’re done! SetCron will trigger your Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin’s cron job script dutifully according to your crontab setting.
For your information on your cron job executions, go to the Usage tab and it will show you the counters, last ran execution and execution timing for your cronjob.
Download our WordPress plugin and add/ edit your cron jobs on directly your WordPress admin panel!